"Sharing makes you bigger than you are. The more you pour out, the more life will be able to pour in."
In Memorium: Roberta Mundahl (7/3/47 - 6/7/17)
We were so saddened when we heard of Roberta Mundahl passing away on June 7, 2017. Our Impact-Cando Connection Fund and those associated with it were most fortunate to have Roberta serve as our Cando area liaison for 10 years. Every call we ever had with her she was gracious, kind, helpful, funny, encouraging and loving - she was truly lovely and nice. We know she loved her family so much, and also her former students, piano students, the people she worked with as a volunteer, especially the Cando Arts Council, the people she helped and touched through her organist/accompanist talents she shared with the community, and many, many others. And can you imagine the thousands of lives she helped enrich because she was an incredible grantwriter, bringing dollars into the Cando area through grants that would otherwise not have been written. We will miss her so much. May God grant strength, comfort and peace to Curt, their children and grandchildren and all those who knew and loved her.
If your Cando-area nonprofit or governmental/educational entity is interested in applying for a grant, please read the grant guidelines and complete the Grant Information form below.If you have questions regarding the guidelines or form, please contact Cindy Eggl at 701-234-1706.
The Impact-Cando Connection Fund is funded by proceeds from golf tournaments and charitable gifts received to benefit the fund.For further information on how to make a charitable gift or participate in future golf and special events, visit the sections of the website containing this information.
Impact Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization established in 2004 to serve North Dakota and western Minnesota.The Foundation’s mission is to lead innovative initiatives to increase and improve the impact of charitable giving.
How To Apply For A Grant
Proceeds from the golf tournament and any charitable gifts received through the GiveBack initiative will be used to build the Cando Connection Fund at Impact Foundation, and to make grant investments in nonprofit organizations and governmental/educational entities in the Cando, ND area. The Impact-Cando Connection Fund Advisory Board will consider grant applications that provide innovative, measurable solutions to proven community needs.
• Grant applicants must be tax-exempt charitable organizations as described in the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) or governmental/educational organizations.
• Grant applications must support one or more of the Impact Foundation and Impact-Cando Connection Fund focus areas which include health, economic development, education and training, and faith or civic based partnerships. • Grants will not be awarded to individuals or any other entity prohibited by law, or for the following:political activities, raffles, tickets, recognition events, and telephone solicitations.
• All grant applicants will be required to complete a Grant Information Form and, if funded, execute an agreement, which incorporates fundamental components of grantee performance and accountability.
• If awarded, grant checks will be distributed according to the payment schedules as outlined in the executed grant agreement.
• Yearly grant investments made by the Impact-Cando Connection Fund will be determined by fundraising efforts and the balance of the charitable fund.
Impact Foundation retains the right, through its governance system, to modify portions of the preceding guidelines.
Grant Information Form
If you meet the eligibility guidelines and are interested in applying for an Impact-Cando Connection Fund grant, please open, print, and complete the Grant Information Form .pdf (located at the bottom of this section), and return it for consideration to:
Attention: Cindy Eggl Impact-Cando Connection Fund 2701 12th Street South, #14 Fargo, ND 58103